Thursday, April 11, 2013

Matilda is back at [Motor] Home

I just picked up Matilda at the vet. I expected to find her groggy, confused, weak. Wow! Its like nothing ever happened. She is back to her usual busy, curious, Border Collie. The swelling is mostly gone.  She has a bit of a fat lip and double chin. But her personality is all there. The vet does not anticipate any long term effects.

Thank you everybody for the good thoughts and prayers.  Hopefully now the trip can continue without further setbacks.

5 comments:

  1. That crazy girl! she fought a rattlesnake - and won! She's a superhero. I hope there is less excitement than that on the rest of your trip. <3 to Matilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda's kinda cute with jowls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just learning how to Blog.I hope Matilda is doing well.I enjoy hearing about your adventures.Keep your updates coming.

    ReplyDelete