Thursday, September 5, 2013

Goodbye Traverse City :-(


From Jose

We left Traverse City with heavy hearts. Both Diane and I liked this town a lot, the outdoors, the nightlife, the water, the shopping. But most of all I miss the awesome, wonderful family we got to spend time with; each one a very special person on their own, a super special family. So long Gladys, Cris, Beth, Miriam, Luna, Gideon, Vida, Josh. I'll be back.

I keep forgetting to mention that I have a gps tracker on.  To see where I am (updated every 24 hours), click here or go to:

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=rocketjose

On a previous trip I had one of these updating every minute but it brought my phone to its knees and I spent more time babysitting it than enjoying the trip. I hope 24 hours will be sufficient. Let me know what you think.

Stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable kids! I just checked and you aren't too far from Kalamazoo! I spent a wonderful (mostly) weekend there once...

    ReplyDelete