Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maguire Logs In

Since I'm the one who seems to have the most time around here what with Diane and Jose coming and going, sightseeing, visiting, wine tasting, etc, I decided to use my time wisely.  Even Matilda was busy there for awhile back in Agoura - claims it was a rattlesnake.  In my opinion, she was barely sick but she relished all the attention.  Anyhoo, Jose has kept on top of blog entries so far, but my mom's been slacking and blaming it on poor WiFi - claims she needs to change service providers before things will improve.  I know that some of you are anxious for more photos (!), and personally I don't blame you.  Hopefully, mom will get back on track now; for now, just take a look at all these photos I've attached.  I hope this link doesn't overload your laptop, tablet, desktop, Android, iPhone, or whatever you have.  Enjoy!
Regards,
Maguire


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics Maguire! I especially liked the giant lemons, the ocean, and Diane as Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McGuire!you look fantastic with your computer.

    ReplyDelete